Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
How Does SERVPRO Provide Mold Removal?
Moist conditions that you find in your home can often lead to mold growth where organic matter becomes exposed. Providing efficient mold removal solutions in these situations benefits your property by implementing practical remediation approaches ranging from controlled demolition to surface sanding and abrasive cleaning tactics. Ultimately, these remediation approaches are meant to provide more efficiency with:
- bathroom mold removal
- attic mold
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- mold specialists
Can Attic Mold Get Contained?
One of the pressing concerns with the development of mold colonies in your home is how rapidly these organisms can spread. Vulnerabilities in your roof can leave low traffic areas like the attic vulnerable to mold development. Once organisms and colonies get discovered in this area, it is vital to install containment measures to prevent the spread of mold spores to higher traffic points in your house. Some of these solutions include:
- Negative air chambers
- Physical barriers
- Air scrubbers
Are Black Mold Damage Repairs Always Necessary?
Mold Remediation often requires a wide variety of restorative action for areas of your home affected in different ways. Black mold growth can be alarming and overwhelming but does not always require controlled demolition and reconstruction.
How Experienced Are SERVPRO Mold Specialists?
With the conditions that mold can present in your home, the level of experience and certification needed to become an Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) firm is high.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (239) 302-5700
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Naples / Marco Island?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (239) 302-5700
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Naples / Marco Island is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Naples community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: