How Can Soda Blasting Help With Mold Damage In My Naples Warehouse??
Naples Business Owners Need Effective Mold Damage Help
If your Naples business includes a warehouse, then that building is vital to your business operation. Whether you use your warehouse to pack food, produce car parts, or send out educational materials, you need the building to be safe and fit for purpose.
Mold damage to your Naples warehouse is frustrating. Mold looks and may smell terrible, and if you do not treat it effectively, it can quickly spread.
Why is mold hard to clean?
Mold is challenging to clean because:
• Not all mold damage is immediately visible
• Household cleaners (especially bleach) can make it worse
• Mold spores are microscopic and can quickly spread to other parts of your warehouse and start new colonies
What is soda blasting?
Soda blasting uses tiny baking soda particles (yes, the same thing used in making cakes!) to gently scrub surfaces. SERVPRO technicians aim the blasting machine nozzle at the surface, and the machine uses pressure to pelt the wood or brick or other surface with soda particles.? Soda blasting is a similar process to sandblasting, but the media we use is softer and less abrasive.
Why is soda blasting helpful for mold damage?
Soda blasting is ideal for mold damage because:
• The particles are soft enough that they do not damage the surface underneath
• Blasting takes less time than manual scrubbing, which means you can get back to business faster
• Soda blasting is an environmentally sensitive option
• Baking soda is a natural deodorizer, so it helps fight mold odors while we work
What happens after soda blasting?
Soda blasting is just one part of the mold remediation process. Our technicians will clean away all traces of the blast medium afterward and set up air scrubbers to further deodorize the premises and remove mold spores and traces of baking soda from the air.
We also monitor moisture levels before and after soda blasting to help us identify hidden mold damage or areas with the potential for further fungal growth. We dry those areas to reduce the risk of new colonies forming.
When we are finished, your business will be Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. If you have mold in your warehouse, call SERVPRO of Naples / Marco Island at (239) 302-5700.