Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Bad Fire Damage in a Naples Kitchen

The Before Photo tells the entire story of a cooking experience gone awry in this Naples kitchen. The most common room in the home fire-damaging events requires... READ MORE

Marco Island Fire Mishap

The visible sooty residue in the stairwell of this Marco Island condominium was the result of negligence with the use of candles. SERVPRO recommends using the n... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Naples Kitchen

Fire damage in this Naples home began in the kitchen stove’s oven. The before photo shows the extent of the damage to the kitchen. Fortunately for the hom... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Naples Home

Fire Damage at this Naples home began as an electrical fire in a ceiling light fixture. There was considerable damage to the attic area surrounding the light fi... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Naples Kitchen

Fire damage occurred at this Naples house when a light fixture in the kitchen shorted and began a serious fire in the ceiling. You can view in the before pictur... READ MORE

Badly Fired Damaged House in Naples

The short circuit in the attic created a fire that damaged the rafters, insulation, ceiling, and the electrical system. Firefighters created further damage by e... READ MORE

Bathroom Fire in a Naples Condo

The smoke that collected on a mirror, walls and countertop in this Naples bathroom was caused by a hair dryer gone awry. The short ignited a towel that caused t... READ MORE