Recent Before & After Photos

Burst Pipe Means Water Damage in Naples


Water can have a devastating effect on a ceiling as shown in this Naples damaged home. The Before Photo illustrates a dangerously sagging ceiling that required ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Naples Office


Commercial water damage hit this Naples office after a water line in the bathroom burst. There was enough water to soak the carpeting in the conference room and... READ MORE



Badly Fired Damaged House in Naples


The short circuit in the attic created a fire that damaged the rafters, insulation, ceiling, and the electrical system. Firefighters created further damage by e... READ MORE



Naples Mold and Sewage Problems


This mobile home in Naples was victimized by several bad experiences while the owners were gone for the season. The blocked sewage line of this bathroom backed ... READ MORE



That Wind Storm in Naples


The flat roof section peeled off in this Naples condominium and created quite a mess for the absentee owner. We communicated with him via the internet, and he a... READ MORE



Water Damage to the Ceiling of this Naples Manor Condo


Our SERVPRO  water damage restoration technicians immediately began to clean up and removed the waterlogged materials hanging from the ceiling of this cond... READ MORE



Office Water Damage to a Small Office in Naples


The broken water line pushed unwanted water onto the carpeting of this business office in Naples. It occurred over the weekend, so the standing water ruined the... READ MORE



Mold Damage to a Naples HomeMold Damage to a Naples Home


This mold patch spread across the utility area of this garage townhouse in Naples. The residents were snowbirds, gone for several months. They were shocked to s... READ MORE



Storm Damaged Villa in Marco Island


The renters of this villa in Marco Island were visiting on the east coast of Florida when a severe storm struck the area and broke the window over the sink area... READ MORE



Bathroom Fire in a Naples Condo


The smoke that collected on a mirror, walls and countertop in this Naples bathroom was caused by a hair dryer gone awry. The short ignited a towel that caused t... READ MORE